• Coffee Cuts Depression Risk In Women


    I cannot say that now I am a big coffee fan, but there were days when I used to drink up to 3 cups of day. Not to cure a depression or smtg as am I am positive from the moment I wake up in a day, but to keep my attention focused on the stuff I was doing. When I got ill I switched to black tea with bergamot and for 2 years I don't miss coffee. And I can also concentrate on what I am doing, so it sure it a question of habit.

    Recent studies say that the consumption of coffee cuts depression risk in women. Yes, it sure is a way as you can talk to other people :D.



    Researchers from Harvard University found that women who consumed two to three cups of caffeinated joe 
    per day had a 15 percent lower risk of depression than non-coffee drinkers, while those who drank four-plus 
    cups daily had a 20 percent lower risk. In general, women are more likely than men to be diagnosed with depression, says Huffington Post.

0 comentarii:

Post a Comment